As a business owner, you have the unique ability to hire people to not only improve your business but give an employee an opportunity to explore a job they may fall in love with. As a business owner, you have successfully blown through all the necessary red tape to start the business of your dreams. You have put in sweat and tears, but now you have to hire people who are ready to expand your dream. Unfortunately, not everyone you hire is looking to work. Some are out to look for themselves but don’t worry we have an excellent team of professional attorneys ready to protect you. Our Los Angeles Employers Worker’s Compensation Defense Attorney at Sacks & Zolonz are ready to work for you and help you bring the truth to the forefront.
Here are 5 main reasons why you need our help:
- Sketchy Injury Reports: Because not everyone can be trusted, we are here to help you see the forest for the tree. If a report of an injury happens early on a Monday morning or if the injury happens on late Friday, but isn’t reported until Monday morning, these are indicators that the injury may not be work-related. You could end paying for an injury that has nothing to do with a work incident.
- Who Saw It: As a business owner it is hard to believe that a worker spends much time alone. So, if there is an injury with no witnesses there may be another story lurking behind the lies. Our Employers Worker’s Compensation Defense Attorney can help discern the truth.
- What Really Happened?: Sometimes there are too many people who saw what happened and there are conflicting stories. Or maybe there are discrepancies in the doctor’s assessment because the claim may have different reports. If you are having trouble following the story then there probably is something that isn’t quite right with the claim.
- Just Changed Jobs: You always take a risk when you hire new people. You have to take the risk because you want your business to succeed and you need workers to do that. However, if someone gets injured and they have just started the position, they could be trying to carry an injury from one job to the next. You have enough on your plate. You don’t need to worry about this.
- Risk Assessment: We know that you have exhausted yourself to ensure that your business is top of the line. We are one of the top attorneys in California, but more specifically Los Angeles. We can represent you as well as provide you legal guidance on how to better protect your business in the future.
If you are struggling to believe a claim or if you know that something just isn’t right then call 310-216-77778 or click here to speak with our Employers Worker’s Compensation Defense Attorney at Sacks & Zolonz in Los Angeles today. We are ready with resources and strategies to ensure that your back is covered and you find justice in your case.